Amanda may not have had her eyes set on a school communications role, but it found her – and I sure am happy it did! The work she is doing for the small school district of Weston in Wisconsin is amazing.
IN THIS EPISODE, AMANDA DISCUSSES:
- Her journey into holding the role of Social Media Director in her district of fewer than 300 students
- How her reluctant attempt at an IG Reel led to over 400,000 people reached!
- The impact social media is making in her district, including attracting a highly-qualified teacher from a nearby district
- Her biggest struggle with time management and a few things she tries to implement to conquer that issue
Social Media Director
Weston School District, Wisconsin
- Join the Instagram Challenge Now – Happening April 11-22. Sign up here.
- Amanda’s viral Instagram Reel post – click here.
- Interested in our membership program? Learn more here: https://socialschool4edu.com/
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here