Are you stuck in a rut with low content right now for your social media pages? Schools have amazing stories to share – we just need to find them! This episode will share 5 tips for getting more content.
IN THIS EPISODE, ANDREA SHARES:
- How asking specific staff members for submissions will work far better than an email to everyone
- What weekly features you could add to your social media content calendar
- Ways to get stories from your community
- A free invite into our newest 5-Day Fire Up Your Facebook Page Challenge happening November 15-19, 2021. Sign up at socialschool4edu.com/challenge
- Veterans Day Blog – Six Veterans Day Ideas for School Social Media
- Sign up for the free 5-Day Fire Up Your Facebook Page Challenge here: socialschool4edu.com/challenge
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here