All schools need to recruit students but in a career technical center, you face some unique circumstances. Luckily, Stafford Technical Center in Vermont has nearly twice as many applicants each year as they have spots. Learn the secret to their success in this episode!
IN THIS EPISODE, CINDY DISCUSSES:
- How social media fits into her role as Outreach Coordinator
- Why she focuses on student stories with her social media posts
- What method she uses to balance the content from the 14 different programs her school offers
- What the membership program at #SocialSchool4EDU has done to help her professional growth
Stafford Technical Center, Vermont
School Website: https://staffordonline.org/
- Cindy’s secret 3-week planning sheet – click here!
- Note – this normally only is offered to our paid members, but we wanted to offer it to you since Cindy talked about it!
- Sign up now for the Fire Up Your Facebook Challenge – https://socialschool4edu.com/challenge
- Interested in our membership program? Learn more here: https://socialschool4edu.com/
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here