Want to learn some real social media strategies that work? Then you’re in the right spot! Holly McCaw, APR is going to provide some guidance that you can use right away in your district.
IN THIS EPISODE, HOLLY SHARES:
- Why she runs only district social media accounts and not separate school accounts for her district of 2,400 students
- How she gets great stories to share from her five different schools, including a strategy that I have never heard before
- What she included in her back-to-school talk with staff in order for them to get more involved in social media
- Two of her best social media posts so far this school year.
Holly McCaw, APR
Director of Communications
Otsego Public Schools, Michigan
2021 MSPRA President
School Website: https://www.otsegops.org/
- Social Media Guidelines for accounts associated with the school
- Here are the slides that Holly used to talk to her staff about social media – click here
- 9/11 social media post – reached over 20,000 people
- Football kindness post – reached over 55,000 people
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here