During last week’s episode (episode 72), we focused on seven steps to secure professional development funding in your School PR role. This week, we’re following that up with a list of opportunities for learning! Some are free, some are paid, but all will help you keep up with the ever-changing world of public relations and communications!
IN THIS EPISODE, JANET SHARES:
- Her personal journey of professional development that continues today
- The many advantages of joining organizations like NSPRA & PRSA
- Why a school communicator should consider the Accreditation in Public Relations (APR)
- How to find time for learning in a career that is already so demanding
Janet Swiecichowski, APR, Fellow PRSA
Vice President at CEL
Follow Janet on Twitter: @jswitch
Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Website: https://www.celpr.com/
- Book a free virtual meeting with Janet – click here!
- National School Public Relations Association: https://www.nspra.org/
- Find state chapters of SPRA here: https://www.nspra.org/nspra-chapters
- Learn more about Accreditation in Public Relations (APR): https://www.nspra.org/professional_development/accreditation
- Public Relations Society of America (PRSA): https://www.prsa.org/
- Janet’s Masters program: https://hsjmc.umn.edu/graduate/degree-programs/professional-ma-strategic-communication
- Janet’s Doctoral program: https://rossieronline.usc.edu/doctorate/edd-online/
- Free Certifications:
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here