The school communicators that have grown up with social media certainly have a little bit of advantage. Today, Brandon Lorentz will prove that!
IN THIS EPISODE, BRANDON DISCUSSES:
- The unique, 130-year history of The Summit Country Day School.
- How video plays a critical role in connecting with alumni and families.
- Why being authentic and relatable on social media matters.
- The advantage of being an alumnus from the high school you attended.
Assistant Director of Admission – Upper School & International Students
The Summit Country Day School, Cincinnati, OH
Follow Brandon on Twitter: @branlor17
School Website: https://www.summitcds.org/
- #K12PRtip helpful blog: How to Use Facebook Premiere for Schools
- Video: This I Believe
- Blog on TikTo: How to Expand Your School’s Social Media Engagement Using TikTok
- Facebook Premiere videos: The Summit Historical Tour
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here