- Are you overwhelmed with the thought of creating a campaign in your district? You’re in the right spot! Megan will break down her simple process.
- Learn the step-by-step process of using the RPIE (Research, Planning, Implementation, Evaluation) to plan your campaign.
- Hear two specific examples of how Megan put this process to work in two different districts, and learn the success of each!
- Be inspired by great campaigns to introduce new leaders and attract substitutes to your district.
Canal Winchester Schools, Ohio
- Communication Planning Worksheet
- New Administrator Communication Plan
- 21 Questions used to ask staff
- Save the Day. Become a Substitute
- Interested in our membership program? Learn more here: https://socialschool4edu.com/
Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here
Leave a Reply