As a savvy school social media manager, your job is to get the right content in front of the right people. And for many schools, that means Instagram needs to be part of your strategy!
But Instagram is very different from Facebook. Do you know how to successfully create content that engages and inspires? Do you know how to harness Instagram’s algorithm by incorporating Reels, Stories, and hashtags? You know you should be using Instagram… but do you know how to do it right?
If you’re not 100% confident in your ability to use Instagram effectively for your school… this four-week Instagram Bootcamp for Schools is for you!
At #SocialSchool4EDU, we’ve trained thousands of schools just like yours. The hyper-focused bootcamp program is designed to jumpstart your learning and turn you into a rockstar Instagrammer!
This program will help you:
- Add more followers who care about your content
- Grow meaningful engagement across your channel
- Avoid the trap of simply cross-posting everything from Facebook to Instagram
- Understand how to post Instagram feed posts, Instagram Stories, and Instagram Reels
- Gain confidence in running Instagram for your school
Weekly Agenda + Program Features
- Weekly recorded training
- Tuesdays – Live Q&A
- Private Facebook page to support you
- Certificate upon completion for 30 hours
- Week 1 – Introduction to the 10-step checklist to improve Instagram for your school
- Week 2 – Mastering Instagram Reels
- Week 3 – Mastering Instagram Stories & Highlights
- Week 4 – Wrap up and final questions
Plan to set aside three to five hours each week to be successful!
What’s my Investment?
Instagram Bootcamp for Schools is a one-time investment of $395.
Instagram Bootcamp for Schools Dates
- Fall 2022 Session: September 19 – October 14, 2022
- Winter 2023 Session: February 13 – March 10, 2023
Space is limited, so snag your spot today!
– Jen Koller, Sacred Heart School in East Grand Forks, MN
– Mallory Bonbright, Sycamore Schools
– Jeanie McDowell, Rowan-Salisbury Schools